Tuesday, March 28, 2017

What's On Your Nightstand (March)


The folks at 5 Minutes For Books host What’s On Your Nightstand? the fourth Tuesday of each month in which we can share about the books we have been reading and/or plan to read.

Good news! I finished the KJ21 Bible, Quincunx, Caught in the Revolution, and Confidence. All listed on February's nightstand!

Pursuit of God Bible -- NIV. 2013. 1587 pages. [Source: Gift]

My current Bible is the NIV Tozer Bible. It will be my third Bible to tackle in 2017. (I finished the KJ21 Bible this month!)

An Exposition of Psalm 119. Thomas Manton. 2025 pages. [Source: Bought]

Best seven dollars I ever spent :) Who knew that I would fall so in love with a Puritan?!?!?!

Three Clerks. Anthony Trollope. 1858. 648 pages. [Source: Bought]
 I'm really enjoying this one. (Not a surprise).

Oliver Twist. Charles Dickens.  1838. 425 pages.
This is my Classics Club spin.

Here I Stand: A life of Martin Luther. Roland Bainton. 1950. 336 pages. [Source: Bought]

Really enjoying it.

Gosnell: The Untold Story of America's Most Prolific Serial Killer. 2017. 347 pages. [Source: Library]

Not enjoying it, but I think it's too important to ignore.



© 2017 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Kailana said...

That is a quite a eclectic assortment of books on your nightstand this month!